At ECOCENTER RUMIKA we are committed to protecting your privacy, and support a general policy of openness about how we collect, use and disclose your personal information.
As our valued guest („You“), we value your commitment to Ecocenter RumiKA.
WHO COLLECTS MY DATA?
Data pertaining to your experience in the hotel is gathered by Ecocenter RumiKA.
Data is collected during the booking process.
WHEN IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
PI may be collected in certain circumstances as follows:
- Booking of a hotel room – through on and offline channels
- Enquiries made at a hotel for provision of services
- Check in and check out
- Consumption during a stay in a hotel as tracked through room charges
- Claims, requests and/or disputes
- Participation in marketing programs, with your explicit consent
- Tour operators, travel agencies, GDS reservation systems
- Connection to Ecocenter RumiKA website (IP address, session cookies and Google Universal Analytics)
- Filling in of an online collection form (e.g. online bookings, questionnaire, forms)
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION VIA COOKIES
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. Find out more about cookies on www.allaboutcookies.org.
This information is held for use in Google Universal Analytics to better understand customer behaviours and to better deliver our services.
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this, please look at the menu on your browser or look at the instruction on www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that turning off cookies will restrict your use of our website.
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION?
We use PI for the following purposes:
- To deal with Your enquiries and requests
- To book and reserve hotel rooms and requested accommodation or venue hire provision
- To establish and maintain business records and comply with accounting requirements and local regulations
- For back office processing; including managing a list of undesirable guests, further to a non-payment, or to improper behaviour
- To manage guests’ complaints
- To track consumption
- To implement security and fraud prevention means
- Administering membership records
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED BY ECOCENTER RUMIKA?
As a guest in Ecocenter RumiKA, You may be asked, at various times, to provide PI about You and your family members, such as:
- Contact information, e.g. name, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, postal addresses
- Other personal details: date of birth; nationality
- Child Information: name and birth date
- Credit card details (only in secure transactional related system)
- Membership card numbers
- Your dates of arrival and departure
- Your preferences and interests, e.g. preferred location of room (low floor, high floor), type of bed
- Any questions/comments You may have during or after your stay in one of our hotels
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not share your data with third parties unless we are obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure of national security, taxation and criminal investigation, or we have your consent, and to the following.
These authorized individuals include (but is not limited to):
- Ecocenter RumiKa employees
- Medical services
- Legal Department staff
Ecocenter RumiKa takes appropriate technical and organisational measures, in accordance with local law requirements, to protect your PI against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access. To this end, we have implemented technical measures such as firewalls and organisational measures such as a login/efficient password and physical protection.
RIGHTS TO ACCESS AND MODIFY YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access, modify or delete Your PI at any time.
If You wish to exercise your rights on your PI held by us, then You must contact the hotel manager directly.
To discuss access to PI held about You for marketing purposes or if You encounter any problem when exercising your rights, You can contact us by email (email@example.com).
We do not charge individuals for any requests made regarding collection of PI.
In the interests of protecting the privacy of all Ecocenter RumiKA guests, we will need to verify your identity properly prior to responding to your request. To this end, we may request a copy of a valid identification paper such as a current driver’s license, identity card or passport.
If your PI is not accurate, complete or up to date, please provide Ecocenter RumiKA with your request for correction at the contact details outlined above. Any requests for correction will be dealt with as soon as practicable or in compliance with applicable law.